Before you begin, be sure to:
Registration for Global Edge is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please Note: If you are an admit to the Global Management Program, attending Global Edge London is a condition of your admission. Not submitting your Global Edge registration can result in your Berkeley admission being revoked.
To register for Global Edge:
- Accept your offer of admission for UC Berkeley through the student application portal (MAP@Berkeley). After accepting your offer, register for Global Edge by selecting it on your First Year Pathways Form.
- Once you have selected Global Edge, you must complete the registration form and upload the following required documents for review:
- Copy of your passport ID page – This passport must be issued by the United States, United Kingdom, or European Union member country. The copy must clearly show your personal information (name, photo, birth date, passport number, etc.). International students may upload a copy of the passport of their home country if they have confirmed with Global Edge staff that they are eligible to apply for a UK student visa.
- Proof of fulfillment of UC Entry Level Writing Requirement – See the UCOP website on how you may fulfill this requirement. Proof that you have registered for the AP or IB exam in May 2023 is also acceptable.
- Student Agreement
- Waiver of Liability
- COVID-19 Community Compact
- Travel During a Pandemic Notice of Understanding
Program staff will review your registration file and notify you of your status within 3 to 5 business days.
If your file is complete and you meet all program requirements, you will receive a confirmation of registration along with a welcome packet.