Before You Register
Eligible students who applied to UC Berkeley for fall 2024 admission by the November 30 application deadline will receive an email from the Office of Undergraduate Admissions with information about how to apply to the Global Edge program.
When Freshman 2024 admit decisions are posted, students who have been admitted to UC Berkeley will also be notified if they are invited to register for Global Edge through the student application portal (MAP@Berkeley).
How to Register
Before You Begin, Be Sure To:
- Read the eligibility requirements, dates and deadlines, policies, and frequently asked questions.
- Review program costs and apply for financial aid.
Registration for Global Edge is on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please Note: If you are an admit to the Global Management Program, attending Global Edge London is a condition of your admission. Not submitting your Global Edge registration can result in your Berkeley admission being revoked.
To Register for Global Edge:
- Accept your offer of admission for UC Berkeley through the student application portal (MAP@Berkeley). After accepting your offer, register for Global Edge by selecting it on your First Year Pathways Form.
- Once you have selected Global Edge, you must complete the registration form and upload the following required documents for review:
- Copy of your passport ID page – This passport must be issued by the United States, United Kingdom, or European Union member country. The copy must clearly show your personal information (name, photo, birth date, passport number, etc.). International students may upload a copy of the passport of their home country if they have confirmed with Global Edge staff that they are eligible to apply for a UK student visa.
- Satisfaction of UC Entry Level Writing Requirement – See the UCOP website on how you may satisfy this requirement.
- Student Agreement
- Waiver of Liability
After You Register
Program staff will review your registration file and notify you of your status within 3 to 5 business days.
If your file is complete and you meet all program requirements, you will receive a confirmation of registration along with a welcome packet.